The gap between podcasts seems to be widening every so slightly. This can be circumvented by having you, the reader, send in music to check out. Of course, that statement assumes that anyone is actually reading this. Our stats are grim. Regardless, if you encounter a local band worth hearing – email us.. we’d love to feature them.
That being said, this edition of the podcast features a nice varied gamut of styles stumbled upon in the interim since the last release. Somehow I managed to drum up some aggressive rock, experimental diddies, electronic indie musings, folk goodness and some pure saccharine pop. Nashville manages to cover a wide net if you’re looking in the right places. Please investigate more from all of these bands.. all of them are offering substantial albums or EP’s worth getting into.
- 1. Tetsuo – "Banshee Mansion"
These Crystals Don’t Burn
- 2. Super Bowl Rocket Ship – "Blood Control"
- 3. Hanzelle – "I’m Sorry"
- 4. Tallest Trees – "All My Fears"
The Ostrich or The Lark
- 5. Action! – "Remember This One"
- 6. Cheap Time – "Proper Introductions"
Cheap Time / Bad Sports Split
- 7. De Novo Dahl – "New Pop Song for Young Lovers"
Family Tree Collection
- 8. Blue Cadet Three – "What It Takes"
- 9. Umbrella Tree – "On Paranoia"
To the Memory of a Once Great Man
- 10. Bravo Max – "Summer Legs"
Summer Legs EP